- Block someone on YouTube from his or her channel
- Block someone on YouTube channel dashboard community messages
- Hide user’s comment on your channel
- Banning users that have already published YouTube comments
- How to unblock someone on YouTube
- What is the difference between blocking and hiding someone?
- Can I resist access to my YouTube channel?
Reading Time is About 5 Minutes When you post videos on YouTube, you are hoping to have a healthy interaction with YouTube users. However, that doesn’t happen all the time, and you are likely to come across users you can’t tolerate anymore. They may be sending you annoying private messages or leaving comments you don’t like. Such users don’t deserve to give you sleepless nights anymore because you can block them from making additional comments on your videos. Here is how to do this:
Block someone on YouTube from his or her channel
To do this:
- Click his or her comment. You will be prompted to his or her channel, where you will see a small flag sign at the right-hand side.
- Click on the flag and select “Block User.”
- Then click “submit.”
Block someone on YouTube channel dashboard community messages
If you are no longer interested in receiving specific messages from someone, then follow these steps carefully:
- Go to Creator Studio> Community> Messages
- Click on the person’s message that you want to block.
- Click on the flag icon
- Finally, select “Ban from channel”
Hide user’s comment on your channel
When you do this, specific users’ comments won’t show on your comment page in the YouTube Studio. He or she is also blocked from posting comments on any of your videos. Here is what you need to do:
- Login to your YouTube Account
- Go to the video and then to who commented on it
- Go to the comment section and hit the three dots at the right-hand side
- Select “Hide user from channel”
Note that users are not alerted when you block them.
Banning users that have already published YouTube comments
If looking to ban users that have already published comments, do this:
- On the same dashboard, click on the “Published” tab. Next to each comment, on this page, you will see 3 dots. Tap them to display the following:
- Hide User From Channel
- Always Approve Comments From This User
- Add This User as a Comment Moderator
- Choose “Hide User From Channel” to ban him or her from ever commenting on your channel and videos.
If interested in keeping track of all users you have banned from your channel:
- Go to “Settings” on the left-hand menu
- Click on the “Community”
- A pop-up screen will appear. Choose “Hide Users”
- Note that this won’t prevent them from viewing your comments; it only stops them from engaging with your comments, including live chats.
- You can ban users via the YouTube Creator Studio app, but you can’t manage them. You have to go back to the desktop if you want to remove that user from the hidden user’s list.
» alt=»Hidden Users YouTube» />
How to unblock someone on YouTube
Assuming you do have a change of heart and you want to reinstate the comment privileges for some users, here is what you need to do to remove them:
- From the YouTube homepage, tap your account avatar at the top-right and then click “YouTube Studio” in the drop-down menu.
- In the navigation pane on the left, tap “Settings.” The Settings window should appear.
- Go to Settings in YouTube Studio to see users who have been blocked.
- Click “Community.”
- In the “Hidden users” section, locate the person you want to unblock and tap the “X” to remove them from the list.
- You can also unblock a user by going to his or her profile page (either in the on the mobile app or web browser) and selecting “Unblock user” from the flag or three-dot menu.
- Any blocked user can be unblocked from the same menu they were initially blocked from.
What is the difference between blocking and hiding someone?
Actually, there is no difference. Content creators use these two terms interchangeably.
Can I resist access to my YouTube channel?
Sure, it is possible. And when you do this, only people you invite to the channel can view content. To restrict access, sign in to your YouTube account and then click on the channel name you want to make private. In the channel settings, under Privacy, there is an option to make the channel videos private. Select the box and save the changes. The channel videos are now private unless you go back in and change that same setting back to public. Last Updated
Step 4: Find the “X” icon
You can block others to stop them from commenting on your YouTube videos. However, when you need their comments, you should unblock them. In this post, we tell you how to unblock people on YouTube using mobile and computer. On This Page :
- How to Unblock People on YouTube Using Computer
- How to Unblock People on YouTube Using Mobile
- Bottom Line
Useful Tip: If you want to download videos on YouTube, you can use MiniTool uTube Downloader. It’s a free, no ads, and no bundle YouTube video downloader. The most attractive feature of this software is that it can provide you with different video resolution options. So you can download YouTube videos, audios, playlist, and subtitles with this software. In this web page, click the Community button.
Step 3: Search for the people you want to unblock
Step 1: Open the YouTube app on your phone
Step 4: Unblock that people
Step 2: Look for the Settings button
Step 5: Choose to save your operation steps
How to Unblock People on YouTube Using Computer
Step 3: Look for the Community button
You should enter the person’s name which you want to unblock, and then tap his name. You can also go to that one’s page by tapping on his name in a comment that he has posted on a video.
How to Unblock People on YouTube Using Mobile
At last, you should click the SAVE button to save your operation steps, and then this person is unblocked. Those five steps give you the detailed way about how to unblock people using your computer.
- If you’ve already signed in to your YouTube website, you should click your profile picture, and then click the YouTube Studio button.
- If you’re not already signed in to your YouTube account, you should go to this web page with your browser and then enter your user’s name and password.
How to Unblock People on YouTube Using Computer and Mobile? There is a list of block people. You should choose one that you want to unblock, and then click the «X» icon which is a black circle. After those steps, you will know how to unblock YouTube. We really hope those steps will be useful for you. If you have any related issues, you can comment on our post to make us know.
Step 2: Click the search icon
Step 1: Go to YouTube Studio
After opening your YouTube app, tap the search icon which is on the top right corner of your mobile phone’s screen. In this page, you will see the 3 dots icon which is on the top right of your screen. You should tap the 3 dots icon and then a list will appear. There is an Unblock user option in this list, you should find this option and tap it. Those four steps teach you how to unblock YouTube on mobile. It’s really easy to operation with your mobile phone. You can block the people you don’t like on YouTube. It means that this one can’t comment on your YouTube videos any more. However, when you need that one’s comments and don’t want to block him. Then you should unblock him. But many people don’t know how to unblock on YouTube using mobile and computer. Now, let’s see how to unblock people on YouTube. Browse the list on the left side of the page and look for the Settings button. Finally, click the Settings button. Open the «About» section.William Antonelli/Business Insider
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
- When you block someone on YouTube, you stop that user from commenting on your videos but won’t prevent the user from viewing your videos.
If you block someone — either intentionally or by accident — and later want to let this person comment on your videos again, you can easily unblock the user using the website.
How to block someone on YouTube using the mobile app
Any blocked user can be unblocked from the same menu they were initially blocked from.Dave Johnson/Business Insider Posting videos on your YouTube channel means opening your work up to the general public, and that can lead to unwanted comments from some users. Here’s how to do it using a Mac or PC, and an iPhone or Android device.
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
If you have unpleasant interactions with a YouTube user, you can block them from making additional comments on your videos. Complimentary Tech Event The 6-part video series will capture the vision of Indian SaaS leaders and highlight the potential for the sector in the decades to come.10th Nov, 2022 Starts at 04:00 PM (30 mins)Register Now Our Speakers In the Settings window, the «Hidden users» section contains anyone you have blocked.Dave Johnson/Business Insider
How to unblock someone on YouTube
Go to Settings in YouTube Studio to see users who have been blocked.Dave Johnson/Business Insider
How to block someone on YouTube using a computer
- You can block someone on YouTube by opening their profile and choosing the «Block user» option on their «About» page.
You can also unblock a user by going to their profile page (either in the web browser or on the mobile app) and selecting «Unblock user» from the flag or three-dot menu. 1. From the YouTube homepage, click your account avatar at the top-right and then click «YouTube Studio» in the drop-down menu. 2. In the navigation pane on the left, click «Settings.» The Settings window should appear. Note that this won’t stop them from viewing your videos — it only stops them from commenting. There’s no way to block someone from watching a video, aside from making it unavailable to everyone in their country. 1. Start the YouTube app on your phone and open the profile of the person you want to block. You can do this by tapping their profile picture wherever they’ve posted. Use the three-dot menu to block a user.Dave Johnson/Business Insider 1. Open YouTube in any internet browser and navigate to the profile of the user you want to block. To do this, you’ll just have to find a comment or video by them and click their username. 3. Confirm that you really want to block the user. 2. At the top of their profile, tap the three-dot icon and then click «Block user» from the pop-up menu. 3. Click «Community.»
- You can see all your blocked users and unblock them on desktop through the YouTube Studio page, or on mobile by going to each profile page you blocked individually.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $699.99 at Walmart)
2. At the top right of the user’s profile page, «About.» Then click the gray flag icon that appears on the page that opens. 3. In the pop-up menu, click «Block user.» Confirm you really want to block the individual by clicking «Submit.» 4. In the «Hidden users» section, find the person you want to unblock and click the «X» to remove them from the list.
- To block a user using the YouTube mobile app, go to the user’s profile page and tap the three-dot menu at the top of the page.
Click the flag on a user’s profile page to block him or her.William Antonelli/Business Insider
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
- As soon as you enter it, you must go to the section Hidden users
- Below are all the videos that have been uploaded to the channel.
For this reason, it is increasingly difficult to control comments or video uploaded to this is the international treasure . So that sometimes we end up with users with whom we do not want to coincide and it is precisely there when we resort to blocking it. Today, thanks to this platform, it is possible to do a series of things, which were previously almost impossible. An example of this is put a link within the exact minute in a YouTube video . Among other interesting actions, even zoom youtube videos
- In this way, the channel or user in question will be unblocked.
- In this way, the user was blocked.
- Then different options appear. Find and mark where it says «Block user»
- As soon as you enter the profile of the user in question, click on the drop-down menu (the three dots located in the upper right corner of the screen)
- In the left area, find and select the option Community then Parameters of the community
- In this section you see the users that you have blocked
- To unlock you just have to click on the x that appears next to the name of the person or channel in question and by default it will be unlocked
- Finally, click on the blue Save button, which appears in the upper right corner. And so the process is over.
Normally when we want to watch a video, search for a song, and even see some information, whether for entertainment or learning, the first thing we think of is YouTube . For this reason, today this platform has millions of users who visit it daily.
How to block a user on YouTube?
- Then, check flag element , which appears at the bottom of the drop-down menu
- Access your YouTube account
If you want to lift a user who has blocked their YouTube account and want to unblock it again, you need to do the following: Another convenient and simple method, with which you can quickly unblock a YouTube user, is as follows:
- The first thing to do is to grab your youtube account from the website or from the app.
- Click on the tab More information
Another technique to unblock a YouTube user
- Connect to YouTube using your personal account
- Go directly to the person’s channel or profile in question
- As soon as you do this process, a series of options will appear, click Unblock user
- Then you have to find user that you want to block
However, although this is a simple action to perform, if you’ve never done it, you probably have a series of doubts so you couldn’t have done it. Luckily, blocking someone on YouTube won’t take long and won’t pose any difficulty. So below I will walk you through step by step how to do it:
- Once you are there, click the button CREATE A STUDIO
Likewise, it is a fact that it probably happens to several people that once they block this user, they don’t know how to unblock him. So if you are reading this article, because you are one of them, don’t worry, because below we will tell you in detail, how block and unblock a user on YouTube . Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we would like to know your opinion. Were you able to easily block and unblock a user on YouTube? Do you know of any other technique to unblock a user or a YouTube channel? Leave us your answers in the comments.
- Then a pop-up window will appear on the screen, stating that if you block this user, you will not be able to leave comments on the videos you have uploaded. Click on Block to confirm.
If you are one of the people who frequently use YouTube and consider it to be an important social network to be communicated and informed and to download videos to YouTube from your cell phone or PC ; It is likely that at some point you wanted block a user , that you don’t want them to download annoying comments.
- How to become a historian
- How to do vibrato on a violin
- How to clean a hydro flask
- How to group columns in microsoft excel
- How to clean tweed