Want to Send pictures on Yahoo mail? There are many ways to send images such as Whatsapp, Messenger and more. But no one Guarantee the quality of such images as they may lose some quality while transferring through such applications.Bluetooth and Share it are two old-school techniques to share files and images between two persons and they must be connected to each other which is Not possible as always.One more, Images with Large size are not accepted or takes much time to get transferred. This made us look at some alternatives to send images without losing quality.Gmail is one of the best options to do so. Suggested To Read: Methods to send images with Gmail For now, We will be dealing with Yahoo Mail to send images to others using the internet.It’s almost similar to Gmail. Something Related regarding Yahoo mail :
- You can attach images, Spreadsheets and PDF’s
- The maximum size of a mail is 25MB including Images and all.
- Yahoo suggests using Dropbox the large file transfer service to send huge data.
Table of Contents
- Methods to Send pictures on Yahoo mail
- 1.Send an Attachment using Insert Option
- Video Tutorial: How to send an image through Yahoo Mail (2020 Updated)
- 2.Insert an In-Line image in Yahoo Mail
- 3.Send Images Using DropBox
- 1.Send an Attachment using Insert Option
Following are the methods used to send files including images through Yahoo mail. You just need a recipient address and a Yahoo account to perform any of the below actions. As I said earlier, It’s more similar to Using Gmail.
1.Send an Attachment using Insert Option
Video Tutorial: How to send an image through Yahoo Mail (2020 Updated)
If you prefer videos tutorial over text and image-based tutorials, you can watch our video. Otherwise, you can continue after the video where we show tutorial in a step by step image format.
- Sign up for Yahoo mail if you don’t have an account.
- Login to your Yahoo mail. (How to reset Yahoo Mail Password)
- Click on Compose Mail and enter the recipient mail address i.e the receiver’s address and then on attach files which is shown below.
- Select the file from your desktop or mobile(Any)
- It takes a few seconds to load in the mail editor and then click on send.
- It’s Done.
Also Read: How to Add, View and edit Yahoo mail Contacts
2.Insert an In-Line image in Yahoo Mail
Sending an attachment is quite easy.Anyhow sending images in an order seems a bit confused with the above process.Let’s learn to send a mail using inline image method where the text for a particular image can be added. Note: It works only for the rich Yahoo mail Editors This can be done in two ways depending upon your web browser.
- Copy Paste
Using Copy Paste:
- Copy the image you need to send from any website.
- Go to mail editor by adding receiver’s address.
- Paste it over the editor.
Using Drag Option:
- Open the website from which you need to drag the image.
- Open Yahoo mail just to the website tab.
- Just Drag It from another website to Yahoo mail and then click on send.
3.Send Images Using DropBox
Dropbox is mainly used for sending files of larger MB.
- Login your mail and click on compose to add the receiver’s mail address.
- Select Dropbox instead of your computer while attaching images.
- A pop up will display the folders and files from the dropbox.
- Simply select the required files and send them using mail via dropbox.
- Really large Data files can be sent through Dropbox as yahoo was integrated with it.
Remember, You need to upload your attachments to Dropbox which similarly looks like google drive interface with Gmail. Over to you: Hope now you find the simple ways to share attachments with your friends and partners without losing the quality of the images.Images quality is not a small thing here.One can use any of the above methods to send and Dropbox method is particularly suggested for sending large files.Share these methods with your Friends and feel free to comment on your Queries. If you like this tutorial about How to Send pictures on Yahoo mail, please share it with your friends. Want more tips, Please follow whatvwant on Facebook and Twitter.
Add images to the body of your Yahoo Mail messages
Updated on December 13, 2019
While you can send any image as an attachment using Yahoo Mail, it’s also possible to insert inline images into a Yahoo Mail message using the rich text editor. That way, the image appears alongside your text, and recipients don’t have to download any files to view the images.
Instructions in this article apply to the standard web version of Yahoo Mail and the Yahoo Mail mobile app for iOS and Android.
Copy and Paste an Inline Image Into Yahoo Mail
The easiest method is to copy the image and paste it into your message.
- Right-click the image and select Copy.Alternatively, click the image and press Ctrl+C (for Windows) or Command+C (for Mac) to copy it.
- Right-click inside the Yahoo Mail message where you want the image to go and select Paste.Alternatively, click where you want the image to go, then press Ctrl+V (for Windows) or Command+V (for Mac) to paste it.
- Hover the mouse over the image and select the ellipses (…) located in the upper-right corner of the image to adjust the size of the image.
- Enter text before or after the image to add context.
You can include as many inline images as you want so long as your message is less than 25 MB in total size.
Drag-and-Drop an Inline Image Into Yahoo Mail
You can also drag-and-drop an image from the web or your computer into your Yahoo Mail message.
- Open the website or folder where the image is located, and position the page side-by-side with Yahoo Mail.
- Drag the image into the body of the message.
- Release the mouse button to paste the image inside the message. Then, adjust the image size and add text.
Use Inline Images in the Yahoo Mail App
Adding inline images to messages you send from the Yahoo Mail mobile app is even easier. While composing a message:
- Tap the plus (+) located in the lower-right corner.
- In the toolbar that appears, tap the picture icon.
- Tap your image to select it, then tap Attach.Even though you are selecting Attach, the image will appear inline.
- While you can’t adjust the size of the image, you can add text before or after it.
Why Use Inline Images?
Using inline images can make your messages easier to understand. For example, when you share several pictures and write descriptions for each photo in the body of the text and send the pictures as attachments, the recipient could be confused about which text refers to which image. With inline images, you can add text before and after each picture to give it context, and the images display as the reader scrolls through the message.
Another benefit is that the recipient doesn’t have to download anything, so they don’t have to save the file to their computer. If they want to download the images, they can right-click the inline image and choose Save image as.
Thanks for letting us know! Get the Latest Tech News Delivered Every Day Subscribe
- How to write a pardon letter
- How to negotiate a severance package
- How to block websites
- How to play with a goldfish
- How to repot a monstera